Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Genius Hour Blog Entry Day 2

Finding a driving question was difficult for me, but I used the slideshow to help and eventually I found a driving question. First I thought about things that were interesting to me or things that I wonder about. I decided that I wondered mostly about things related to sciences such as biochemistry and physics. I was the most interested and had the most questions about cancer than other things I thought about so I made my topic cancer. I thought about the questions I had about cancer and tried to combine them to make the question broader and more complex. This is my driving question: Why is cancer so difficult to understand/cure? This question is complex enough that I would have to do research to understand other things about cancer before I can do research to find the answer to my question and I'm sure I will be very interested in the topic which will make it a lot easier to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment