Monday, 2 March 2015
Genius Hour Blog Entry Day 3
I decided to change my driving question because I realised that it would be impossible to answer in the time that I have. If I wanted to answer my driving question in an accurate way I would have had to learn about each of the cancers individually and there are over two hundred different types of cancer. It would take me a very long time to figure out the answer for every cancer and I could easily get bored answering the same question more than two hundred times. My new driving question is what do we know (and what do we hypothesize) about the “beginning of the universe?” This is a good driving question for me because I'm really interested in learning about the beginning of universe and if I finish early or get bored of my topic I could easily add on to it by asking related questions like what is the universe made of and how life on earth began. I started researching how the universe began and I took notes on a google document. I also learned the definition of words I didn't know and wrote it down on the document to use when I forget what the words mean.
Labels:
geniushour,
gr7,
rla
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment