Now that I am in middle school, test and quizzes seem to appear from every corner. Science tests, Social studies quizzes, Grammar quizzes, Math tests and even music note reading quizzes. I have taken just about any type of quiz you could name this quarter! Overtime I developed strategies to get better scores. And not very long ago, I learned another way to improve my results.
I thought I was doing so well on the math test when a question comes up that I don't know the answer to. I thought about it for a moment, but I left it blank. When I got my test result the right answer to the question I left blank was exactly what I thought it would be. I would have gotten it right had I tried, but I didn’t.
Now I know for the next time I take a test or a quiz, I should always try. Sure enough, the next question I tried turn out to be correct.
No comments:
Post a Comment