4 glasses of water. People feel better when they drink the right amount of water.
Sodas and sugary drinks actually make us more dehydrated, its better to drink water.
3 good laughs. It is important have 3 good laughs with friends to build a good mental health. This helps people get rid of negative thoughts and get a better attitude. When you are happy you do better with everyday with everyday activities and school.
2 hours of screen time. It feels nice to get fresh air in stead of sitting down and watching TV all day. When your on the screen you aren't getting personal interaction witch isn't good for your mental health.
1 hour of physical activity. Physical activity make people feel better and takes away depression. When you exercise you want to do more!
8 hours of sleep. Sleep is really important because thats our body's time to repair. When you don't get enough sleep you feel really cranky and you don't do as well on tests.
One thing that I need to improve on is eating 5 fruits and vegetables per day. I will improve this by eating more vegetables around dinnertime and maybe eatting cucumbers around breakfeast time.
One thing that I need to improve on is eating 5 fruits and vegetables per day. I will improve this by eating more vegetables around dinnertime and maybe eatting cucumbers around breakfeast time.
No comments:
Post a Comment