Sunday, 31 August 2014

Grit Reflection

People have been trying to figure out the key to success for a long time. After lots of research the key has been found. And that key is Grit.
Grit is persevering and working towards happiness and the life you want to live. Grit is forgetting about the talent you were born with and working to get new ones, ones that you enjoy. Grit is knowing what you want and working hard for it. Not only do I need grit, but everyone one needs grit. Without grit we would never get anything done with everyone quitting all the time when things got too hard or long. There would be very little success in the world.
I think there is a lot of hope, for not just me but everyone. We need hope to survive like we need grit to be successful.

1 comment:

  1. Structure: Starting to. I did some of the things listed in the bullet points, however I think I could have done better.
    Meaning: Starting to. I also did only some of the things listed in the bullet points and I also think I could have done better.
    Craft: Somewhat Yes. I used a lot of descriptive words to describe grit.
    Conventions: Yes. I read this a few times and I did not see many mistakes.
    Overall I think I deserve a B for this post, because although it was good, I think I could have done better.

    ReplyDelete