Monday, 26 May 2014

Competitive Sports in School - Argument Podcast

          In RLA we have been working on our argument essays. Instead of handing it in on paper, we made a podcast about our topic.  


2 comments:

  1. I like the way you started the piece by looking at both the sides. I agree with your side and I have a feeling that if I chose competitive sports I would have chosen the same side as you. Also I really liked the way you started each point with the oppositions idea but then you turned it around. I did something really similar to my points about school uniforms. Also your transitions were awesome. Well Done Emily!! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though you had some flaws, you proved a really good point. I agree that competitive are necessary, kids do need more physical education that just P.E. class! I think you worked together to make the podcast sound better and better, but you definitely could have had a little more practice before you recorded the podcast. Overall, you both did a pretty good job planning out what you were going to say and find the most evidence possible!

    ReplyDelete