TEN is a person who is dying to hit the stage on day one of drama and would willingly perform in front of all of 6th grade right NOW! ONE is a person who would rather be ANYWHERE but the stage and would prefer to be wrapped up in a blanket back in their bed hugging their teddy bear. On this scale of one to ten, I would be a 6 because I am not usually comfortable speaking in front of large groups (especially in front of people I don't know very well). I haven't done any drama in the past. I am more taking drama to learn, not because I am an expert. I am taking choir and I like to sing, but I would never ever, ever, ever sing by myself outside of my room. Although, I am fine singing with other people. I took dance when I was really young, for 5 years ( 3,4,5,6,7 years old). I stopped in third grade, moved to Singapore for fourth grade and forgot about it until sixth grade. I now go to dance club after school at SAS. I have been taking piano since 2nd grade. I had two small recitals in the first two years. I don't have recitals anymore, because we moved to Singapore and the program is different. Instead, I am pushing myself to go for the grade 4 exam.
Monday, 25 November 2013
A Quiet Speaker
TEN is a person who is dying to hit the stage on day one of drama and would willingly perform in front of all of 6th grade right NOW! ONE is a person who would rather be ANYWHERE but the stage and would prefer to be wrapped up in a blanket back in their bed hugging their teddy bear. On this scale of one to ten, I would be a 6 because I am not usually comfortable speaking in front of large groups (especially in front of people I don't know very well). I haven't done any drama in the past. I am more taking drama to learn, not because I am an expert. I am taking choir and I like to sing, but I would never ever, ever, ever sing by myself outside of my room. Although, I am fine singing with other people. I took dance when I was really young, for 5 years ( 3,4,5,6,7 years old). I stopped in third grade, moved to Singapore for fourth grade and forgot about it until sixth grade. I now go to dance club after school at SAS. I have been taking piano since 2nd grade. I had two small recitals in the first two years. I don't have recitals anymore, because we moved to Singapore and the program is different. Instead, I am pushing myself to go for the grade 4 exam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment