Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Space Blog Post

The gas giants of our solar system (Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune) all have rings.
Main rings of Saturn.
What is your burning question and why does it interest you?
My groups burning question: Why are the rings of Saturn larger and easier to see than other planets. We were interested in this because after researching how the rings of planets formed we still didn't understand how the rings of Saturn could have been larger and brighter because the explanations we got for how they formed didn't tell us how bigger and smaller rings form. Since this wasn't mentioned in the research that we did we wanted to find out more.

What are you still confused about in your burning question and how do you plan on getting the information you need?
I' m still confused about what exactly the answer to our burning question is because although we researched and found many ideas I still feel like I'm missing parts of the answer to the question. To get the information I need I will first need to talk with my group and ask them what information they found and after do any research to find out parts of the question if we are missing answers.

Image Credit

  • Lunar and Planetary Institute. Planets of our solar system. Digital image.NASA. N.p., n.d. Web. 13 May 2015.
  • NASA. Main rings of Saturn. Digital image. NASA. NASA, n.d. Web. 13 May 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment