Sunday, 2 June 2013

Fifth Grade Reflection

Everyone says that fourth grade was the best year, but since I wasn't at SAS in fourth grade, fifth grade is the best year yet. And I'm not just saying that, I mean it. I had so much fun this year. Teachers even made learning activities fun. I found new favorite things to do in school. It's the second last day of school (last full day), and I am trying hard to enjoy every bit of it.

I love a lot of subjects. I think part of the reason for that is having teachers who make things a little better. I like how the librarians give good book recommendations. I like that we learn how to use technology to publish stories. I like a lot more. Even if something is not fun, or I don't want to do it, everything still turns out fun. Reading is so much better because I am reading better books. I have started reading books outside of school. I like writing because I have so many stories in my head. Math is my favorite subject, but I don't know why. Social Studies is okay, but I don't like science. I find it hard to understand. Most of the time, learning stuff this year has been great.

Memories are going to fill my head this summer. Most of the things I do with my friends are funny. Everything was fun this year not just because of teachers, but also because of my friends. We understand each other and we can laugh about stuff when it doesn't go our way.

Fifth grade is my favorite year out of every other year. My friends and teachers are awesome. I am scared to go to middle school. Not because it's scary or I'm nervous, but because I'm afraid it's not going to be as good as this year. If sixth grade is supposed to be better, than I can't even imagine how good it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment