Thursday, 2 May 2013

Literature Lock-in

          On April 30, most 5th grade students from SAS, went to the Literature Lock-in after school. We dropped our bags outside our classroom and got ready for the first activity. The first activity was the battle of the books. The people in my group are Radhika, Jack, Laura and myself. I liked that activity because, I had a great feeling when I got the name of a book right when no one else knows the name. After 3 rounds, everyone went to the Elementary theater and the librarian announced the group from each class with the most points. My group had the most points, so we got to go on stage and play the challenge round. We didn't get to finish the challenge round, and my group got no points, but it was fun to be on stage anyway. Then I went to jump rope, play games in the library, and play dodgeball. We had a snack and then we set up our stuff in the gym. I set myself up in the corner with some friends to make it more cozy. We got to chose either a scary story, or a funny story. I chose a scary story. The lights came off at 1:00, but I wasn't tired. Eventually, I went to sleep a little after 2:00. I think it is great that SAS does things like this. It is a great experience for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment